GUIDELINES FOR USE
We ask that your comments be relevant to the blog posting and healthcare technology in general, that they be respectful, and that they be kept brief. Ideally, your comment will be under 200 words. Please include your full name with your comment. Anonymous comments may be rejected. Disrespectful comments will not be tolerated.
Remember: A comment is conversation. A comment that does not add to the conversation, runs off on an inappropriate tangent, or kills the conversation may be deleted. Anyone who violates this policy may be blocked from future commenting on this blog.
By posting any comments on the AAMIBlog or sending AAMI an e-mail, you agree to abide by this policy. We may update this policy from time to time and revisions to this policy will be effective upon upload. You should check back from time to time to keep your understanding of this policy current.
BY POSTING OR E-MAILING CONTENT, YOU AGREE TO:
- Keep comments on topic—any comment or e-mail that appears to be off topic may be deleted or disregarded.
- Include external links only if they are relevant to the original post and your comment. Please do not simply link to your own site.
- Abide by all applicable laws, including, but not limited to, federal and state antitrust laws. The AAMI Antitrust Policy, a copy of which may be accessed by clicking this link, applies to your participation in this blog.
- Post material that infringes on the rights of any third party, including intellectual property, privacy or publicity rights.
- Post material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful or embarrassing to any other person or entity.
- Post advertisements or solicitations of business.
- Post job opportunities; recruit candidates; include resumes and applications, or that self-promote one’s availability for positions.
- Post chain letters or pyramid schemes.
- Impersonate another person.
- Allow any other person or entity to use your identification for posting or viewing comments.
- Post the same note more than once or “spam” of “pfish.”
- Engage in any unlawful or abusive behavior.
- Be solely responsible for the content of all the information you contribute, link to, or otherwise upload to the website.
- Release, indemnify and hold harmless AAMI from any liability related to your participation in this blog.
- Represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights in and to the content of your comments or e-mails.
THE FINE PRINT
Some of the individuals posting to this site, including the moderators, work for the Association for the Advancement of Medical Instrumentation (AAMI). Opinions expressed here and in any corresponding comments are the personal opinions of the original authors, not of AAMI.
Opinions expressed in blog posts and in any corresponding comments are the personal opinions of the original authors, not of AAMI. This site is available to the public. No information you consider private, confidential or proprietary should be posted to this site. The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by AAMI or any other party. This site is available to the public. No information you consider confidential should be posted to this site.
You are granting AAMI and AAMIBlog readers a perpetual non-exclusive royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable and fully sub-licensable license in and to your comments and agree that we have the right to copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, edit, translate, reformat and otherwise use your comments, with or without attribution, and to allow other AAMIBlog readers to do so as well, in all media known or hereafter developed. We’ll try in good faith to give you credit for your comment but will not be responsible for any omission or inaccuracy in giving you such credit.